Thursday, October 7, 2010

No substitute

This title is sort of a double entendre. There is no substitute for my new living situation on the coast. I am constantly awed, subdued, and captivated by the ocean and its waves. With multiple accesses up and down the coast, this is truly a blessed area. I find myself more content and happy than I have been in awhile.

The other meaning of substitute is that I was hired yesterday as an official Substitute in Lincoln County. Apparently there are lots of days available, especially for those who can work from primary to high school. We start soon.

Beyond that, I am in a women's study at my church which starts in about an hour. I also got to participate in a ladies' retreat here that was held last weekend from the church we attended in Cottage Grove. That was fun and inspiring as well. The pinball machine was ruled by Grammy--about 90 years old.

I need to go. Please stick with me. I will try to keep me up to date.

JoAnn (JD)

No comments:

Post a Comment